Private Sunrise Tour Catamaran Charters to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
Tours in Catamaran, Cancun. Private Catamaran Charters.
Charter for 1-12 Pax (max.26). Catamaran to Isla Mujeres. Snorkeling and Sailing Trips.
Private Catamaran charter to Isla Mujeres, snorkeling and jungle tours! All our services include snorkeling gear and snorkeling tour guide*, drinks and free time in Isla Mujeres downtown.
*dependent upon weather conditions
Tailor your charter service as you wish, snorkeling tour, sailing and free time in Isla Mujeres or snorkel 2 different reefs, or snorkeling tour and beach party at north tip of the island.
From Puerto Juárez and Punta Sam, México
• 08:00 Sunrise Charter
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica El Meco
What's excluded :
- Pax Aditional to Charter 50 USD per person
- The dock rate and the Ocean National Park tax are not included ($13US p/p, payable at check-in)
- Playa Mujeres Hotel Zone
- 70.00 USD Van 14 Passengers Round Trip
- Cancun Hotel Zone and Puerto Morelos
- 140.00 USD Van 14 Passengers Round Trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica El Meco, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
During the Snorkeling Tour you'll visit two main points of interest, the National Reef Park "El Meco" and part of the famous Isla Mujeres Submarine Museum having the oportunity of watching the monumental sculptures sumerge at the bottom of the majestic Caribbean Ocean at Women's Bay
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Punta Sur, Isla Mujeres Mexico
While you are visiting Isla Mujeres on your free time at this paradisiatic island of the Mexican Caribbean, you'll have the chance of visiting the home of the Mayan Goddess Ixchel at Punta Sur, where you will find her statue as well as amazing spot to make gorgeous pictures with great panoramas of both sides of the island, the bay in front of Cancun and the open waters with the crashing waves all along the rocky side.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Playa Norte is considered by millions of tourist from around the world as one of the most beautiful, relaxing and peaceful beaches in the world Top Ten rated at trip advisor for several years. This is definitly a must in your visit at this iconic mexican island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit beautiful and colorful Isla Mujeres Downtown and main street named "Calle Hidalgo" to enjoy local cuisine and international flavors all mixed with the mexican joy and it is perfect to make your souvenir shopping.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Punta Sam, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll meet you at the Hotel Lobby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your own towel and extra clothes to change
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.