Private - STREET FOOD TOUR THONBURI incl. dinner
If China Town Bangkok is heaven for the street food lover, Talat Phlu is paradise. There is another best food destination in the Thonburi side (the other side of the river in Bangkok).
Take to the streets of THONBURI side to discover some of the best food Bangkok has to offer. Explore the area's major attractions, including Wat Intharam where you can learn how THONBURI (the previous capital) looked like and sample an assortment of delectable Thai dishes.
This program will distribute travelers to the local community and support local food vendors. Travelers will get into the deeply local food experiences like a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meal plan: Food and drink as mentioned
- Local Transport fee as mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Wat Intharam Worawiharn
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Intharam Worawiharn, Thoetthai Rd. Bang Yi Ruea, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Admire the architecture and background of 2 temples also known as the temples of KING TAKSIN the great and his army leader.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Talat Phlu, Talat Phlu, Bangkok
Next, you will meander to TALAT PHLU through the old community of Thai-Chinese people for a delicious dinner. The fragrant aromas and exotic dishes will delight you when you pass the various street vendors. Your expert guide will select the best dishes for you to sample, such as crispy fried noodle or wonton with TOM YUM soup, roasted BBQ pork rice and more. Your choice of coffee or tea, possibly a traditional Thai iced tea, to accompany your meal, and then finish off the feast with a tasty dessert. (Note: that the food you will be eating is not fixed. The menu can change depending on the availability of food vendors)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Wutthakat, Khwaeng Talat Phlu, Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Our food tasting is Thai-Chinese food, mostly they serve with pork. No vegetarian option available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.