Private Stockholm Royal Palaces Tour
Take a half-day trip through Swedish history and visit two royal palaces with art, architecture and interior design spanning four centuries.
Wander through the parks and gardens and allow our knowledgeable guides make your visit into an extra special experience.
Don't miss the royal chapels, museums and exhibitions.
The palaces are a large part of our common Royal culture heritage in Sweden and provides us with a unique opportunity to study a milieu that holds a central part in Swedish history.
Included: transfer, guide, entrance fee, water, snacks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Drottningholm Palace
- Entry/Admission - Gripsholm Castle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Drottningholm Palace, Drottningholm 178 02 Sweden
The Drottningholm Palace is the private residence of the Swedish royal family. It was originally built in the late 16th century. It served as a residence of the Swedish royal court for most of the 18th century. Apart from being the private residence of the Swedish royal family, the palace is a popular tourist attraction. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, mainly because of its Theatre (an opera house located at the palace) and the Chinese Pavilion.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gripsholm Castle, Gripsholms Slott, Mariefred 647 31 Sweden
Gripsholm Castle is regarded as one of Sweden's finest historical monuments. A fortress was built at the location around 1380 by Bo Jonsson Grip, and belonged to his family until the confiscation of mansions and castles by King Gustav I in 1526. The King tore it down, and built a fortified castle with circular corner towers and a wall, for defensive purposes. Of the original medieval fortress, only the façade of a wall remains.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
Enjoy beautiful views and Swedish country side on your way to and from Palaces
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from a centrally located hotel or a private address. Notify us in advance if you have a special pick up request
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.