Private Stand Up Paddle Tour
Experience our professional Stand up Paddle lesson on the Gold Coast, right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. We commence with a safety briefing and then a basic lesson including a full demo from our qualified instructors. Then you get to test your balance in the shallow waters and before you know it you are paddling like a pro! We only paddle on flat water so it is safe, fun & easy.
The calm waters here create ease of learning SUP (stand up paddle) and your instructor will be with you every step of the way, you will enjoy SUP fully and want to do it again and again. We love to SUP and we love to share the experience with you. It’s an incredible feeling standing on your paddleboard, perhaps spotting the local dolphins & create amazing photos! Your lesson continues on the water where we discuss advanced paddle technique tips and stances for you to try. We will capture your first experience with photos during the lesson for you to share on Social Media.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photos to Social Media
- Storage for small valuables (phone, keys etc)
- Paddlers should allow 1.5 hours for this experience
- Life jackets are available on request
- T-shirts or Rash vests available for purchase
- We supply all stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle and leg rope
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Vertical SUP Hire, 19 River Dr Shop 4, Ground Level, Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
This is our start location: we have all amenities here from change rooms, toilets, BBQs and shaded areas to rest or you can grab a coffee at the famous Bumbles Cafe. The park is relaxing and most visitors like to chill there after their paddle session with us.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
You will experience gliding on the beautiful River of Surfers Paradise and Main Beach, stopping along the way to explore and rest, spotting nature and birdlife and perhaps see a dolphin close up.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :19 River Dr, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this activity is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 8 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.