Private St Paul de Vence, Vence, and Fondation Maeght Tour from Monaco
In this 8-hour private tour, discover the beautiful Provence countryside with the medieval village of Vence, the art village of St Paul de Vence, and, at the end, the visit of the Maeght Foundation . If you are an art lover, this is a perfect day out for you. During your tour, your local guide will give you some free time to visit on your own some boutiques, galleries, cafes, etc. Just enjoy this wonderful Provence experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Maeght
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will start your excursion with a pick-up at your hotel or accommodation in Monaco. Your professional guide will take you on a nice trip out to the countryside and to the mountains where you will see many different fruit trees, bushes and flowers.
On board your private vehicle, you will ride towards the old village named Vence, perched on a hill. Here you can see the well-renowned Provencal French style. Stroll around the narrow streets, visit a typical church or just enjoy the quiet pleasant atmosphere of the village.
After this, continue the journey to another charming place, St-Paul-de-Vence. A medieval village that has everything: stunning views, beautiful old houses, narrow winding streets, full of interesting boutiques and galleries. Here you guide will give you some free time to explore the village on your own: take the opportunity to walk through the village or just sit down at a nice café and watch a petanque's game. If you prefer the peace and the calm, you can also visit the old church in the middle of the village and its graveyard at the other end, where the famous painter Chagall is buried.
Finally, move towards your final stop: the well-known museum called the Fondation Maeght. If you like art, this is a must visit. You can find art as well inside as out here. The Marguerite and Aimé Maeght Foundation is a private foundation, which hosts one of the largest collections of paintings, sculptures and graphic works of the twentieth century in Europe (Balthus, Bonnard, Braque, Calder, Chagall, Chillida, Giacometti, Léger, Miró, among others.)
When the tour ends, your guide will drive you back to Monaco.
Departure Point :Your hotel or accommodation in Monaco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.