Private St Lucia Photography Tour
Capture some of St. Lucia's most beautiful waterfalls, scenic views, and breathtaking beaches in this 5-7 hour tour with a professional photographer as your private guide. This tour is fully customizable so you can make sure you stop at points of interest which matter to you, such as the drive-in volcano at Soufriere and the island’s biggest banana plantation in Roseau Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional photographer guide
- Beverages and bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, if customer selects locations with fees
- A professional photographer and guide will pick you up from your St Lucia hotel at 9am and chauffeur you along the picturesque western coast of St Lucia in a private vehicle. This tour can be customized with regards to the duration and stopping points to ensure you are able to get the photos you would like. Soufriere is a popular stop: it is home to Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and the world’s only drive-in volcano.
You could also visit Marigot Bay, a beautiful community where the 1967 movie Doctor Doolittle was filmed. Perhaps stop at Roseau Valley, where St Lucia’s rum factory and the island’s biggest banana plantation are located. Anse la Raye is a fishing village famous for its local "Sea Food Friday." In Dennery you can find Frigate Island Nature Reserve, a breeding area for seabirds. Other options for stops include the village of Micoud, and Vieux Fort with its busy industrial port.
During the tour, feel free to to let your guide know whenever you wish to stop to snap some photographs. Bottled water and beverages are included in the cost of the tour. At the end of the tour, your guide will drop you off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Four participants maximum
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.