Private Speed Boat Tour
Experience Ria Formosa vibrant shoreline from the water on an exciting Private and Taylor Made Speedboat Tour!
Speed up through the Inspiring Natural Channels of the Ria Formosa Natural Park on this Boat Tour from Faro.
You will slide through the astonishing canals in a modern, fast and comfortable boat and you will see why Ria Formosa Natural Park is named one of the Portuguese “Seven Natural Wonders”.
Along the tour you will be able to admire some of most magnificent exquisite birds and other wildlife that live all year long at the Natural Park.
With our Private Speed Boat Trip you can enjoy a totally exclusive, 1 hour Tour that can be customized to make your perfect Ria Formosa boat ride for up to seven guests.
• Enjoy a Private Tour
• Great for families, couples, and small groups of friends
• 1 Hour Tour visit 1 Island
• Choose a morning or afternoon tour
• Experience a comfortable Speed Boat Ride
• Driven by a local professional guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jackets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: iSea Yachting - Faro, Faro Marina - Faro, Yacht Club, 8000-541 Faro, Portugal
We will take you through the Wonderfull Channels and to the most beautiful desert beaches and secret spots
Stop At: Ria Formosa Natural Park, Olhao Portugal
The Ria Formosa lagoon, located in the Algarve, in southern Portugal, is a system of barrier islands that communicates with the sea through six inlets. Five of these inlets are natural and have mobility characteristics. The sixth is an artificial inlet that was opened with the purpose of allowing easier access to the port of Faro.
Within the Ria Formosa system, different and sometimes antagonistic uses may be found. Part of the system is a Natural Park but Ria Formosa also plays an important role in the region's economy. Beyond the tourist use the system also supports other economic activities like seafood farms (including grooved carpet shell harvesting) and the port of Faro.
The Ria Formosa is also a designated Natural Park of over 170 km² and a stopping place for hundreds of different birds during the spring and autumn migratory periods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ilha Deserta, Santa Cruz, Faro 8005-554 Portugal
Ilha Deserta (also known as Ilha da Barreta) is an island near Faro. Literally, Ilha Deserta means Deserted Island. This pretty much describes the island, since there are no people who live on this island permanently. The island is famous for its beautiful beach and unspoiled nature. It is truly a paradise in the Algarve.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :iSea Yachting - Faro, Faro Marina - Faro, Yacht Club, 8000-541 Faro, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.