Private Spanish Course at Ailola Quito
• Custom classes focused on your needs.
• Extracurricular activities that will complement your after-school experience.
• Learn Spanish with professional teachers with several years of experience.
• Meet people from all over the world.
• Receive personalized assistance before, during and after your Spanish program.
per adult from
What's included :
- Placement test of Spanish level
- Complimentary airport transfer upon arrival
- Orientation on the first day of classes
- Textbook, notebook and photocopies.
- Personalized assistance to help you choose your accommodation.
- Freedom to swap between our locations across Ecuador (within reasonable notice)
- Cooking classes every week of local dishes.
- Complimentary twice per week Salsa classes (only in Quito)
- Free afterschool cultural activities
- Optional weekend trips (not included in price)
- Ailola Quito Welcome Pack
- Discounts and recommendations to travel in Ecuador.
- Discounts and recommendations on weekend activities
- 24/7 Emergency Contact
- Ailola Lingua Certificate upon completion for each participant
- Personalized assistance to help you find volunteering projects in Ecuador.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or tea available during breaks, also filtered water always available.
What's excluded :
- $40 one-time registration fee
- Personal expenses
Learn Spanish in private classes with professional university professors who will guide you to live the best learning experience by improving your skills remarkably at your pace, with your interests, with the content you actually need. It is time to learn and speak Spanish!
Besides 20 hours per week, 25/30/35 hours per week also available.
• Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
• Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
• Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Spanish Students receive a complimentary pick-up when arriving in Ecuador, make sure to get in contact with us with the details of you arrival.Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.