Private South India Munnar Aleppey Tour in 04 Days
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
Alappuzha (or Alleppey) is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It's best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the site of the 19th-century Alappuzha Lighthouse. The city's Mullakkal Temple features a traditional design. Punnamada Lake's snake boat races are a well-known annual event.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 03 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at all hotels (Check In /Check Out time 12:00 PM)
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels.
- Deluxe / Premium House Boat Includes All Meals ( Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner
- Transport using A/c Deluxe Dzire / Etios as per itinerary including fuel charges, toll/parking
- Assistance on Arrival
- All applicable taxes
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Any air / train fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry / phone calls / mini bar charges/Room heaters. These are to be settled directly by the client. Also does not include table drinks, tips etc
- Camera / Video Camera charges at monuments.
- Monument Entrance charges
- Personal & health insurance coverage
- Meals other than specified.
- Any item not mentioned in cost includes column
- Day 01 : Kochin to Munnar: Welcome to Gods own country!
On arrival at Cochin Airport / Railway station and transferred to Munnar(150 Kms / 4 Hrs) by enjoying the panoramic view of the Cardamom hills & green carpets of tea plantations en-route. On arrival, check in to Hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure . (Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast begins with sightseeing tour of Munnar enjoy the Cardamom hills and green tea plantations. Visit Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, dairy farm, Old Munnar Town, Town Market etc.. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar to Aleppey & House Boat Cruise ( 150 / 5 Hrs)
After Breakfast drive to Aleppey. Arrive Aleppey in the afternoon and check into the House Boat. Aleppey is a cluster of little islands located on the banks of the famous Vembanad Lake. The Vembanad Lake displys an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web of majestic canals, streams and distributaries. The gorgeous green of the fringed palms beautifully contrast with the ripple in the blue waters. Enjoy the cruise in the backwaters of Aleppey through paddy fields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and coir villages Lunch & Dinner at House Boat (Over night at House Boat)
Day 04 : Drop to Cochin airport
After Breakfast drop to Cochin airport for onward journey.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do provide pick up for all travellers from all hotels in Kochi Airports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.