Private Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids
Every day you can watch the best performances of the ancient Egyptian Pyramids of Giza area at night and watch the lights on the pyramids, telling true stories that have taken place at this ancient area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Translation headsets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Video camera fees
- Your representative will meet you at a meeting point and take you to the place of the show (entrance fees included).
Apart from the view of pyramids at night, the Sound and Light show offers a powerful experience of lights, forms and sounds coming from the Sphinx and the pyramids.
Every show provides attendees with a learning experience about ancient Egypt and the pyramids. The period for this show is one hour and most of the show is offered in English language, while other visitors are using headsets for translation.
After the show is finished, your representative will meet you at the gates of the Pyramids, then will return back to your meeting point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Giza,Cairo,6 October,Naser city hotels or private apartment Airports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up and drop off from the hotel, our guide will meet you in the lobby area of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
- Guest has to be ready at meeting point 15 minutes before start time.
- Sound and light show Schedule winter starting from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Summer from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm but sometimes is change, so have to check with your supplier.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car)
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car) -The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.