Private Solo Surf Lesson in Venice Beach
Learn how to surf through the best surfing experience. Surfing relaxes your brain and calms the mind, releasing hormones that make you feel positive. Our local vetted coaches will share all the love and passion for the ocean while they teach you the best surfing techniques.
Enjoy the Best Private Solo Surf Lesson Experience with a Private Local Vetted Coach.
Duration: 1h 30m
Level: Beginner or Intermediate
Type of Lesson: Group lesson- 1 Coach x 1 People
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wetsuit & Surfboard
What's excluded :
You will meet the Private Surf Coach at the meeting point (Jay's Rentals). The coach will pick up the wetsuit and surfboard for you. You will change the wetsuit at the changing room at the meeting point (Jay's Rentals). You will walk less than 2 minutes to the beach.
At the beach, you will start the surfing lesson. The coach will start with:
- Basics about surfing
- Safety measures
- Pop-Up technique
- Paddling technique
- Rip & Currents
- Choosing equipment and more
The Lesson Goal is to gain enough confidence to surf on White Water by yourself! You will catch the firsts white water waves and have the most fun out there!! Your coach will guide you on how to get the waves and make the pop-up technique. You will continue the lesson in the sand if the coach feels like you need to improve the Pop-Up technique. After 1.5 hours of fun you will walk back to the store and drop off the surf gear.
Departure Point :Bike Skate Surf Rentals, 1313 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.