Private Small-Group Walking Tour of Split
Take a walk through Split's 1700 years of history with our expert guides Lucy, Danko, Darko, Olga and Ivan who will bring the past alive. Your private local guide will share facts and inside stories with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2h Private walking tour
- Private guide with excellent knowledge and fluent English
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo di Diocleziano, Dioklecijanova Ul. 1, Split 21000 Croatia
See the very best of town on 2h tour that includes Diocletian palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil, statue of Gregory of Nin, The Golden Gate, Vestibul, Riva, City Clock, City Hall and so much more. You will travel through time and admire Split must–see art and architecture and unlock Splits many secrets. The guide is there only for you - private.
The meeting point for Your private tour is in central Split. The guide will be waiting for the guests and after meeting, go with them through famous Diocletian Palace. Personal tour offers unique experience for the participants because it's organized only for them.
Stop At: City Clock, Southeastern corner of Pjaca/Narodni Trg, Split 21000 Croatia
Stop At: Split Walking Tour, Golden Gate (North Gate) Ulica kralja Tomislava 12, Split 210000 Croatia
Departure Point :Dioklecijanova ul. 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.