Private small group tour to Blue Lagoon
A peaceful holiday is at your fingertips. Blue Lagoon is known for its beauty, and the peace and quiet that surround it make it ideal for a tranquil and relaxing vacation in Dalmatia.
Blue Lagoon is known for its exclusivity, and the silence that envelops it makes it perfect for a calm and relaxing holiday in Dalmatia.
Surely the most fun way to explore the surrounding coastline is from the sea side
The boat ride can be a bumpy one so this is not a trip for people with back problems.
This tour takes up to 5 hours. Meals are not included, but there will be a stop for lunch and a coffee break.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup, Hotel Radisson Blu and Hotel Le Meridien (on request, morning departure only)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Get a little bit of everything on this varied tour including historical town Trogir protected by UNESCO and beautiful bay Blue Lagoon. Departure from Split (possibility pick up) towards to Trogir where you stop for approx 1hour to sightseeing, explore charms of the town then continue to Blue Lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
BLUE LAGOON, where you can snorkel, swim and take pictures of the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon. You can also easily see straight to the sea floor. It’s not too deep and is home to countless varieties of marine life. You will discover this incredible paradise and enjoy an afternoon or morning time of swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on pristine beaches. The true essence of Blue Lagoon you need to step ashore onto uninhabited islands, luxuriate in the warm sea and discover the colourful world below. Next stop is Split where is end of our tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The church and monastery of St. Frane, Split, Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.