Private Slumdog Millionaire Tour in Dharavi with Slum Visit
You must be aware that Dharavi is one of the biggest slums in the entire world. But there is a lot more to it. Dharavi is home to a number of small-scale industries where people work with infinite enthusiasm and zeal. Dharavi constitutes a significant portion of the cosmopolitan Mumbai.
While many people may be irked to make a trip to the slum area but today there are educational trips that organize a Dharavi Slum Tour to know the reality of the life of the residents. The Mumbai Dharavi tour portrays that life in Mumbai is not all glamorous but the city has a reality side too where thousands of workers are struggling to make a living and still people manage to live in harmony.
Whenever you visit Mumbai, you must take a Dharavi slum tour, to have a nuanced understanding of the life of the people living in slums as well as have an inspiration for yourself. Dharavi Tourism is available with walking and car tours, people can opt for whichever is convenient.
Come. Join us to explore.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi, Mumbai India
The whole slum is divided into two parts commercial and residential area, first the guide will take you to the commercial part and show you plastic recycling, alluminium recycling, paper recycling, cardboard recycling, oil paint can recycling, leather factories, luggage bag manufacturing factories, bakeries, clothing industries and many more. Then the guide will take you to the residential area and show you how the people live in there, take you through some really very narrow allies, show you the culture of the locals and schools.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cafe Coffee Day, 58, T P Road, Ram Mahal, Senapati Bapat Marg, Marinagar Colony, Navjivan Society, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016, India
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Mumbai Port Trust, 20, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.