Private Skip-the-Line Ancient Pompeii Herculaneum and Oplontis Ruins Tour
Enjoy this full-day, private tour to the ruins of the ancient cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Oplonti. Take in the sights with a private guide who will share stories and history of each place.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Oplonti Villa di Poppea Ruins
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Visit the paramount of the highlights that every day charm the visitors of the Pompeii ruins!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Enter the archaeological site of Herculaneum and spot the difference between the Pompeian and Herculaneum people and behaviours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oplonti Villa di Poppea Ruins, Via dei Sepolcri, 80058 Torre Annunziata Italy
Enter the rooms of the majestic Villa di Poppea - the domus built for the wife of the Romen Emperor Nero.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pompeii has a special path for wheelchairs, bu the site pavement is uneven; Herculaneum and Oplonti are wheelchair accessible
- Strollers are not allowed at any of these sites
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended to bring bottled water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you are travelling from high-risk-of-infection areas, at the airport you might be asked to be tested for the Covid-19 - which also means that you will be recommended to stay at your accommodation until the results will be delivered.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.