Private Ski Trip to Mingdu Ski Resort including Mongolian Hot Pot Lunch
This private day trip in Harbin takes you to ski at beautiful Mingdu Ski Resort, which is the best ski place for beginners. You will enjoy 2-hour ski time plus a delicious Mongolian Hot Pot lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Lunch-Tradition Charcoal-Burning Hot Pot
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mingdu Ski Area
What's excluded :
- Ski coach service
- Ski equipment rental
- At 9:00am, your guide will greet you in your hotel lobby, and then take your private vehicle to Mingdu Ski Resort (1 hour driving time) for a happy ski time. This tour is ideal for beginners, so it's very family friendly. Upon arrival, your guide will assist you in ski related equipment rental (at your own cost). Then, you will enjoy a fun ski time (2 hours). Coach class and service is also available if you wish to learn more about skiing (at your own cost).
After skiing, your enjoy a tradition charcoal-burning hot pot lunch.
When your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your Harbin hotel day there, after we will go to enjoy north east famous food.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Harbin
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 5 is free to join for playing snow
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.