Private Ski Tour to Gudauri ski resort from Tbilisi
Travel from Tbilisi through spectacular Georgian Military Highway, enjoy views from Ananuri fortress before you arrive in snowy Gudauri. Spend a day skiing or snowboarding in Gudauri where you have 50 km of marked and prepared routes suitable for pro-riders and beginners. Full day ski pass is included in your tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Full day Ski pass
- Entry/Admission - Gudauri Ski Resort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
In the morning your driver will pick you up from your place of stay in Tbilisi and you’ll start your journey to north via Georgian Military Highway. On your way take a photo stop by Ananuri fortress, where you have a chance to explore the 16th-17th cc fortifications, remains of old citadel and enjoy the beautiful views of Jinvali reservoir and surrounding nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, Gudauri Recreational Area, Gudauri 4702, Georgia
Drive further and arrive in Gudauri ski resort. Located on the southern slopes of the main Caucasus ridge, 2,153 meters above the sea level, 120 kilometers from Tbilisi, Gudauri has 50 km of marked and prepared routes suitable for pro-riders and beginners. Set high above the clouds, Gudauri’s southern facing ensures plenty of sunshine and excellent snow conditions until early April. The slopes above the tree like are for free-riders and are generally considered avalanche-safe.
After arrival visit the ski-hire shop and get all the necessary equipment. Your full day ski pass, included in the tour price, will be handed and enjoy Gudauri slopes till 5pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Georgian Holidays, Tbilisi Georgia
In the evening drive back to Tbilisi. The tour will end with a drop-off at your place of stay in Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.