Private ski day trip to Kopaonik ski resort
Take the opportunity to experience ski day in the most famous Serbian ski resort, Kopaonik. Enjoy day on snow no matter if you are a skier or boarder, experienced or beginner, since Kopaonik with its 75km of slopes has one for every experience level or ambition.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One day ski-pass for Kopaonik ski resort
- One day ski/snowboard equipment rental (skis, boots, ski poles/snowboard and boots)
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch approx. 10€ per person (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kopaonik, Kopaonik, Central Serbia
Your tour host will meet you at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade early in the morning (6AM). Drive to Kopaonik from Belgrade usually takes around 3,5h but in winter conditions it might take more. During ride to the resort we'll make a brake for coffee or breakfast. Upon arrival to Kopaonik ski resort you'll first be taken to the ski rental to take your equipment (skis or snowboard). When you get your equipment and make sure it's right fit you'll get your day ski-pass, resort ski map and you are ready to go. Equipment included in the price is Premium range, if you require more advanced equipment, you can get VIP equipment with surcharge.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Brzece, Brzece, Central Serbia
Kopaonik as ski resort offers great opportunities for skiers or boarders of all ages and skills. With its 36 runs, out of which 15 easy, 10 moderate, 7 difficult, 1 for children and 3 FIS categorized you'll be able to make your day complete. Since 97% of slopes are covered with artificial snow machines, skiing is guaranteed during entire winter season. With number of restaurants, bars and cafes along the slopes you'll have plenty of choices for ski brakes. Recommendations will be provided. Ski runs are open 15:30 to 16:30 depending on particular slope and period of the season. From this point we'll take you to a nearby village Brzeće to local restaurant for late lunch (optional). After lunch we drive back to Belgrade.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you want to be picked up from other location which isn't listed (airbnb or an apartment) please specify.We can also pick you up from Belgrade port where cruiser boats dock.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You should bring your personal ski equipment (jacket, pants, cap, gloves, sunglasses or ski goggles)
- If you require ski helmet it can be rented
- It's advisable that you have travel insurance which covers skiing as activity
- If you need to buy any of ski equipment or clothes 10% discount voucher will be provided for Planet Bike shop
- If you need ski lessons we can provide private lessons with English/Russian speaking instructor for a fee
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coronavirus measures expected from the travelers side: 1) Travelers are expected to wear face cover in vehicles/closed space and to maintain social distancing rules on sites. 2) If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.