Private Singapore Photography Tour with a Professional Photographer
Suitable for all levels of photographers, from people just picking up a camera for the first time to semi-professionals, we always make sure to find something new to teach you. With our one-on-one tours, we can make sure to go to the spots that interest you most, be they hidden gems or spending time to get the perfect shot of the Marina Bay Skyline.
In addition to taking photos, you will go over:
Compositional techniques such as lines, repetition, texture, angles
Sharpening your eye: composition, subject and lighting
Explore Singapore with a local, who might show you something you wouldn't normally see
Master the techniques: aperture, shutter speed, ISO and focus
Reviewing your photography
Each tour is private, and we will not couple you with people you do not know. Feel free to bring along guests, but we ask you to limit the group to four people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Photographer Guide
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Tripod (available to hire)
Explore the hidden secrets of Chinatown or take beautiful photos around the Marina on a spectacular Singapore Street photo tour.
Take your photography to the next level and truly understand the camera's settings while you explore the hidden secrets that Singapore has to offer. From Singapore's historic center to the hyper-modern Marina Bay; this multicultural city offers rich views to delight your camera.
Or capture the beauty that Marina Bay has to offer during twilight before heading across to shoot the Supertree light show at Gardens by the Bay.
From twilight into the night hours, Singapore comes alive. The smells of delicious food waft through the air, the mist lifts and the neon shines bright. With a night photo tour of Singapore, capture the best of the city in the most beautiful setting. Our classic route passes along the Esplanade with spectacular views of the city, ending in the Garden by the bay. Or choose your own route on this private photo tour.
• Singapore, Singapore
• Singapore, Singapore
• Chinatown, Chinatown, Singapore
• Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, 288 South Bridge Road, Singapore 058840 Singapore
• Jubilee Bridge, Marina Bay, Singapore 018978 Singapore
• Marina Bay, Marina Bay, Singapore
• The Helix Bridge, Linking between Marina Bay and Marina Centre, Singapore 038981 Singapore
• Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Bayfront Plaza, Singapore 018953 Singapore
• Supertree Grove, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Gardens By the Bay Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953 Singapore
Departure Point :Chinatown Point, 133 New Bridge Rd, Singapore 059413
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.