Private Singapore Night Food Tour: 10 Tastings with a Local
Fall in love with the flavorful Singaporean cuisine on this delicious night food tour in Singapore! Enjoy a selection of 10 tastings hand-picked by your foodie local host, just for you. From yummy must-tries like the irresistible Satay to unique dishes like Teh Tarik, which means “pulled tea”; you’re in for a treat, so bring your appetite.
During this culinary tour in Singapore, you will enjoy authentic local bites ranging from savory to sweet while also discovering the city and its highlights by night. Wander around the vibrant Geylang Serai, where the Malay community in Singapore likes to gather. Explore an authentic hawker center, with an array of stalls selling different local dishes. And the cherry on top, do like the locals do and share a table at the hawker center that gets you in the mood with a Singaporean vibe. What can be better than that?
This tour can be organised in Mandarin Chinese language.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Snacks - 8 local tastings
- Coffee and/or Tea - 2 local non alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geylang Serai New Market, 1 Geylang Serai Sri Geylang Serai Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre, Singapore 402001 Singapore
Open your eyes to a floral-shape steamed rice flour cake filled with palm sugar, try a fried banana that is both sweet and savory and enjoy a frothy milk tea with an interesting preparation method next to Geylang Serai New Market!
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Intan, 69 Joo Chiat Terrace, Singapore 427231 Singapore
Sample a pastry that is made with curry chicken and potato and savor skewered meat grilled on an open flame, served with a sweet and spicy peanut sauce just around the corner of beautiful landmark
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: 19 Ceylon Road Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple, Singapore 429613 Singapore
Taste one of the most popular local noodle dishes in Singapore made with spice blends and coconut milk and try an aromatic fish cake that is a cross of Malay and Peranakan cuisine close to this amazing temple
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Katong Antique House, 208 E. Coast Rd., Singapore Singapore
Explore a popular shop that sells unique Peranakan confectionery and sample a traditional rice cake
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Katong District, East Coast Road, Singapore Singapore
Experience old-school coffee the Singaporean way
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :30 Eunos Cres, Singapore 409423
Return Detail :112 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428802
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.