Private Singapore City Tour and National Orchid Garden
Explore the highlights of Singapore city in this half-day private walking tour with a licensed guide just for your party. Transport is not included in this tour. To get from place to place including from/to your hotel, you may easily hail a taxi and pay the metered fare to the driver. Your guide will assist you. Estimated total fare is S$60-S$80 for your party.
See the splendid views at Merlion Park, including the Merlion statue, the Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer. Explore one of the oldest Chinese temples in Singapore, the Thian Hock Keng Temple and discover its history, architecture and deities. Take a stroll through the National Orchid Garden, a tropical outdoor garden with a huge variety of beautiful orchid displays. Take in the sights, sounds and scents of Little India with its shops of fruits and vegetables, flower garlands and henna, all housed in conserved shophouses. Discover each location with interesting facts and stories from your private local guide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licenced guide
- Meet-up at hotel/airport/cruise centre
- Private tour just for you and your party
- Entry/Admission - National Orchid Garden
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- All transfers by public taxis. Estimated S$60-S$80 in total. (Your guide will assist you)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Fullerton Road One Fullerton Merlion Park, Singapore 049213 Singapore
Take in the breathtaking views of the structures that define modern Singapore around the Marina Bay at the Merlion Park. See the statue of the Merlion, and hear from your guide how this half-lion, half-fish statue came about to represent Singapore. See the magnificent Marina Bay Sands with its three towers supporting a ship-like structure. See the Singapore Flyer, Asia's largest observation wheel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thian Hock Keng Temple, 158 Telok Ayer Street Chinatown, Singapore 068613 Singapore
Visit one of the oldest Chinese temple in Singapore, the Thian Hock Keng Temple. Hear from your guide how important this temple was to the early Chinese immigrants, the architectural features and some interesting statues of deities within.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Orchid Garden, 1 Cluny Rd Within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569 Singapore
Visit the National Orchid Garden, a treasure trove of orchids of all shapes, sizes and patterns. Explore the lush tropical garden with beautiful floral displays. See the VIP orchid section where orchid hybrids named after visiting dignitaries are displayed.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Little India, Serangoon Road, Singapore Singapore
Walk through busy sidewalks and corridors in Little India as your guide explains to you the origin of Little India. See statues of Ganesh, one of the most popular Hindu gods. Walk past fruit and vegetable stalls, flower garland stalls and shops providing henna services.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us at least 48 hours before the tour starts regarding your preferred meet-up point if it is not listed. Your guide can meet you at any hotel within Singapore city centre. If you would like to meet at the airport or a cruise centre, please inform us your flight/vessel details.Ports
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre
- Singapore Cruise Centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant FOC provided they do not occupy a seat
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortably and carry an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.