Private Silicon Valley Tour from San Francisco
You will learn about the history of San Francisco and Bay Area as well as why Silicon Valley is here and how it started.
We will pick you from your hotel or residence and take you to Silicon Valley.
You will see and make pictures in front of Oracle Campus and Trimaran of Larry Ellison, both Facebook campuses, and Garage where Hewlett and Packard started Silicon Valley. We will show you the Home of Steve Jobs.
You will take a 2 hours walking tour of Stanford University Campus.
You will visit the Google Campus and make pictures with Android.
You will visit the new Apple Park Visitor Center.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Stanford tour.
- Water in vehicles.
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 500 Oracle Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
You will see the Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores. Emerald city and the Famous Trimaran of Larry Ellison, you will learn the story how he returned the America's Cup back home after 15 years.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 1600 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
You will see two FACEBOOK Campuses in Menlo park, The new one, MPK20 and the old one, that used to be the Sun Microsystems campus. You will learn why SUN's logo is on the back of Facebook sign.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Palo Alto, Palo Alto, California
You will pass by the Home of Steve Jobs and hear the story of Apple.
Stop At: Hewlett Packard Garage, 367 Addison Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301-2706
The Garage where Hewlett and Packard created their first oscillograph. Birthplace of Silicon Valley.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stanford University, 450 Serra Mall, Palo Alto, CA 94305-2004
Main Quad. Historic and Academic Center.
Memorial Church of All Religions.
William Gates Computer Science Building.
David Packard Electrical Engineering Building.
Rodin Sculpture Garden.
Cantor Arts Center.
Books and Souvenirs store.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Google Android Lawn Statues, 1981 Landings Dr, Mountain View, CA 94043-0801
Visit Google Campus. Make pitcures with Android.
See the construction of new tent-like Google headquarters.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Apple Park Visitor Center, 10600 N Tantau Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014-0739
Visit New Apple Park Store. Shop Apple products and souvenirs sold only here. Make pictures. Coffee time.
From Observation Deck, see the New Apple Headquarters , 3rd most expensive building in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :San Francisco, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you from any hotel or other place of residence in the city of San Francisco or any other place between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.Airports
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.