Private Sigiriya & Dambulla Day Tour From Colombo
Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress located in the heart of Srilanka between the towns of Dambulla and Habarane which is one of the most popular attractions in Sri Lanka. Dambulla Cave Temple, It's the brilliance is perceived and that is the reason it holds the title of a world legacy site, Dambulla Cave Temple otherwise called the Golden Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees(Sigiriya,cave temple dambulla)
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple of Dambulla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Rising drastically from the focal fields, the perplexing rough outcrop of Sigiriya is maybe Sri Lanka's single most sensational sight. Close vertical dividers take off to a level beat summit that contains the remains of an old civilization, thought to be at one time the focal point of the brief kingdom of Kassapa, and there are enchanting vistas crosswise over fog enclosed woodlands by the early morning.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Golden Temple of Dambulla, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
The delightful Royal Rock Temple complex sits about 160m over the street in the southern piece of Dambulla. From the caverns there are sublime perspectives over the encompassing wide open; Sigiriya is plainly unmistakable some 20km inaccessible. Five separate caverns contain around 150 completely dazzling Buddha statues and works of art, some of Sri Lanka's most significant and reminiscent strict workmanship. Buddha pictures were first made here more than 2000 years back, and throughout the hundreds of years, ensuing lords added to and decorated the cavern workmanship.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: OTN World, 30 Deanston place, Colombo 00300 Sri Lanka
When you travel as a OTN World client, you can rest assured knowing that we will strive to take care of any problem you may encounter. With emergency support available 24 hours a day, help is just a phone call away. We are committed to resolving any emergency that may arise and will do our utmost to satisfy immediate needs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up & drop off from Colombo City Center Hotel (1km Radius)
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour. Wearing well-covered attire along with sandals or flip flops are recommend for Dambula Cave Temple and to all other religious sights of Sri Lanka.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.