Private sightseeing Tour to Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon
Discover the magic of Sintra on this private full-day sightseeing tour to Sintra and Cascais, from Lisbon. Visit the town’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed cultural landmarks. See the Castle of the Moors, Pena Palace, the Palace of Queluz, and marvel at Sintra village’s Romantic architecture. Your tour includes a private driver, but no guide, so you can explore at your own pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Guide inside Monuments
- Tickets for monuments
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Castelo dos Mouros
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Next, stop at Pena Palace, one of the premiere examples of 19th-century Romanticism. Admire its mix of architectural styles, and snap photos of the striking landscape that surrounds the palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Climb to the hilltop Moorish Castle, which contains sections of wall that date from the 8th and 9th centuries. From this elevated spot, enjoy stunning views of the whole region
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Your driver will transport you from Lisbon to Sintra, one of Portugal’s most beautiful villages, known as the capital of Romanticism. Stop at the 18th-century Palace of Queluz, once the official royal residence of King D. Pedro IV. Make your way into the historic village of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander along its picturesque streets, and see Sintra National Palace, fountains, churches, chapels, and shrines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Journey to the westernmost point of continental Europe, admiring clifftop views over beaches and the Atlantic.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
On your return trip, stop to enjoy the famous Gincho’s sand dunes on a beach known as a prime surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing spot.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Conclude your trip with a visit to the charming coastal town of Cascais. A former fishing village, this town became a vacation spot for royal families and now attracts elite travelers who come to partake in its stylish boutiques, restaurants, hotels, beaches, and more. Relax as your driver transports you back to Lisbon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at the costumers address when accessible by carAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- All Lisbon ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- Driver/Guide: The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- Protection: In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles:Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily. Guide:The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.