Private Sightseeing Tour of Jodhpur's Blue City
To feel the culture and unseen blue city which gives you positive vibes and town keep it 500`s year.
Mehrangarh Fort is not a single body structure its contents lots of palace and courtyard which add on different era so it keeps the history of 500 years with so many kinds of objects with ruins.
As well as some of the high places that will give you such a nice overview of the blue city.
Later on we can proceed to walk in an off-beat part of the blue city. There you can enjoy your camera and if you want nice street food and we will visit the local market and visit the step well at the end of the tour.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tea and coffee
- Entry/Admission - Toorji Ka Jhalra (Toorji’s Step Well)
What's excluded :
- Entry fees of Mehrangardh Fort and museum ₹600.00 per person for foreign tourist.
- Entry fees of Mehrangardh Fort and museum ₹150.00 per person Indian tourist
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jaswant Thada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Rd., Jodhpur 342006 India
Jodhpur, the capital, was founded by Rao Jodha in the mid-1400s, A proficient Rajput king, belonging from Rathore Clan. The City continues to retain its medieval feel with numerous step wells, ancient temples, historic havelis, and Blue houses.
The city is dominated by Mehrangarh Fort, one of the most impressive and interesting forts in all of Rajasthan. Below the fort, the markets of Jodhpur are vibrant and chaotic; reflecting not just the multi-cultural composition of its people but also Jodhpur's long history as a center.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jaswant Thada, Near Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur India
Jaswant thada is tak of Marwar after
we are going walking to be explore the OFF BEAT part OF BLUE CITY where normally tourist free so during walk you can explore the town which verging with tourist and that part is oldest bodies of town consist with Bahamians . you will get max positive vibes there.
Duration: 59 minutes
Stop At: Toorji Ka Jhalra (Toorji’s Step Well), Sutharo ka Bas Road Gulab Sagar Makrana Mohalla, Jodhpur 342001 India
a beautifull object used as in ancient time principal water bodis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sardar Market, Naj Sareet Street, west of Manak Chowk City Centre, Jodhpur India
if possibly temple will open we will visit consider to temple open timing
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Maharani Spices, 113 Clock Tower Nai Sarak Road, Jodhpur 342001 India
if you are interested
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Mehrangarh Fort Parking, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
i will come to hotel and at the reception i will pass the message with your name or meet at reception point.
Return Detail :Maharajah Kantha Craft, 65, Ghantaghar Market, Ghantaghar,Clock Tower, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- infant seat not available but if you have you can bring and use.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.