Private Sightseeing Flight around Birmingham
Go on an unforgettable adventure and discover the beauty of Birmingham in the most unique way...from a private micro plane!
You'll also see stunning views of Warwick Castle, Cannock Chase and many more for you to discover with your pilot!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the airfield provided, as there are several private airfields around.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ --> Access a local airfield --> Discuss the flight route together with your pilot --> Pre-flight check --> Up you go, enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-17h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
What's included :
- Access a private and exclusive airclub around Birmingham
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it special
- 1 Hour Private Sightseeing Flight
- Pilot Headset
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the activity
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Town Hall, Victoria Square, Birmingham B3 3DQ, UK
Depending on the weather condition of the day, you can discuss the possible flying route with your pilot before the flight.
Pass By: Symphony Hall, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA England
Pass By: The Mailbox, 7 Commercial Street, Birmingham B1 1RS England
Pass By: The Cube, 196 Wharfside Street, Birmingham B1 1RN England
Pass By: Warwick Castle, Castle Lane, Warwick CV34 4QU England
Pass By: Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Pass By: Wolves Museum, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton England
Pass By: Coventry, Coventry, West Midlands, England
Pass By: Coventry Cathedral, 1 Hill Top, Coventry CV1 5FB England
Pass By: Cannock Chase, Chaseways Cannock Road, Stafford ST19 5DT England
Pass By: Shugborough, Shugborough, Staffordshire, England
Departure Point :1: Tatenhill Airport, Tatenhill, Burton-on-Trent DE13 9PD, UK
2: Coventry Airport, Rowley Rd, Coventry CV3 4FR, UK
3: Wolverhampton Halfpenny Green Airport, Crab Ln, Stourbridge DY7 5DY, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct """"Must Read Summary email"""" from Wingly
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason.
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.