Private sightseeing Day Tour from Colombo to visit Sigiriya & Dambulla
This is a private one day tour arranged from Colombo to visit the historical rock fortress Sigiriya and Dambulla cave temple. This private day tour includes private transportation from any hotel in Colombo and back, breakfast, lunch, entrance tickets and a personal Site guide to climb the Sigiriya Rock.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All The Entrance Fees as per the itinarary is Included
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
5:00 am – Our Representative will be picked up you from any hotel in Colombo and drive to Sigiriya (distance between central Colombo and Sigiriya is about 180 km, and will take 4 hours drive) .
7:00 am till 8:00 am – A short rest and breakfast at Ambepussa
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
Rising dramatically from the central plains, the enigmatic rocky outcrop of Sigiriya is perhaps Sri Lanka's single most dramatic sight. Near-vertical walls soar to a flat-topped summit that contains the ruins of an ancient civilization, thought to be once the epicenter of the short-lived kingdom of Kassapa, and there are spellbinding vistas across mist-wrapped forests in the early morning.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Royal Cave Temple, Kandy - Jaffna Highway, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Dambulla Cave Temple
Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. This site is situated 148 kilometres east of Colombo and 72 kilometres north of Kandy. Dambulla is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- PCR test would be done on arrival at the airport. No Charges and result will be 4-6 hours from Aug. travelers must stay 1 st night at Colombo or Negombo Certified 4* or 5* Hotel. A further test will be done 5 days after arrival by a mobile unit in Coordination with your Local Travel agent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.