Private Shwedagon Pagoda Yangon Evening Tour
Experience Shwedagon Padoga at night on a guided evening tour that explores Myanmar’s most iconic religious site. Watch candles flickering at intricate shrines as you stroll the circular walkway around the pagoda, and pause to visit one of the pagoda’s traditional fortune tellers. With an expert guide to help you interpret the deeply symbolic art and architecture in Shwedagon Pagoda, you’ll get an insider's perspective on a the magnificent landmark.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Collection will be from your hotel at around 4pm depending on sunset time, and during transportation to the entrance of this magnificent structure you will learn its incredible history. Evening is undoubtedly the best time to visit the Shwedagon as when the sun goes down the golden glow of the 99 meter high stupa casts a spell over the entire city. Shwedagon Pagoda is Myanmar’s most iconic building, and revered religious site. Believed to contain relics of the four previous Buddhas of the present kalpa, including the staff of Kakusandha, the water filter of Koṇāgamana, a piece of the robe of Kassapa, and eight strands of hair from the head of Gautama. You will be following in the footsteps of Rudyard Kipling who visited in 1889 and later wrote: ‘Then, a golden mystery up-heaved itself on the horizon, a beautiful winking wonder that blazed in the sun, of a shape that was neither Muslim dome nor Hindu temple-spire.’ During your visit you will have the chance to ask about your future with a local fortune teller in the pagoda. Tour includes 2 hours within the pagoda.
Departure Point :Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.