Private Shuttled Coastal Gems Scenic Customizable Tour
Live the California Dream and experience San Diego’s outstanding coastal scenery during your private tour, led personally by Julie Kremen, an award winning professional and certified tour guide. Read the reviews and see why she is top-rated on TripAdvisor. Besides seeing magnificent sites, you will learn what makes the area’s 70 miles of coastline so special — including learning about the culture, the history, and the lifestyles of the locals.
Breezy palm trees, captivating coastal vistas, postcard perfect cliffs, colorful beach umbrellas, hidden sea caves, picturesque ocean coves, crashing waves… Need we say more? This is the quintessential Southern California beach and seascape tour you’ve always wanted to do.
Live the California Dream!
Note: This 4 hour private tour is fully customizable; contact Julie to book as described above or discuss how to change to suit your needs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Your expert guide Julie will take as many photos of you as you want.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Child car seat not provided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Jolla, La Jolla, San Diego, California
Check out the affluent lifestyle of La Jolla with its Mediterranean architecture, unmatched coastline and delightful wildlife.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Jolla Cove, 1100 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-3600
Gorgeous wildlife, cliffs, a small beach, delightful vistas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pacific Beach, Grand Avenue, San Diego, CA
Experience primo Southern California beach culture at a bustling 3 mile boardwalk filled with skateboarders, runners, inline skaters, bikers, and sun worshippers as well as one of the top surfing spots of our picturesque 70 mile coastline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mission Bay Park, 2688 E Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109-6802
Enjoy the serene serenity of beautiful Mission Bay and all the aquatic activities.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mission Beach Boardwalk, Ocean Front Walk Surfrider Square, San Diego, CA 92109
You will be captivated by the rickety, but still functioning wooden roller coaster and fun amusement park right on the oceanfront.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Coronado Ferry Landing, 1201 1st St, Coronado, CA 92118-1462
It's time for a selfie! The Ferry Landing is a wonderful stop for a great view of the city as a backdrop behind you, and to experience all the bay and waterfront activity.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
You will love the exhilarating trip over the incredibly scenic and famous bridge.
Stop At: Coronado, Coronado, California
You will be charmed by Coronado and it's beautiful architecture, elegant residences, laid-back vibe, the famous Hotel Del Coronado, and its gorgeous beaches.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Famiglia, 523 W Date St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Piazza della Famiglia, 523 W Date St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have a child in your party under 8 years old, you must bring your own child car seat or booster seat, depending on their age. It is NOT okay for the child to sit on your lap.
- You will be shuttled in a midsize car. If there are 4 adults in your party this might be uncomfortable since 3 sit in the back.
- This tour has slippery stairs and uneven footing; please wear shoes with good tread.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for all travelers in the vehicle at all times. When we are outside of the vehicle walking around, face coverings are optional, however, we must stay at least 6 feet away from each other. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.