Private Shore Excurson to GOLDEN BRIDGE,BA NA HILL from TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port
TOUR PROGRAM : ( 7 Hours )
Tour guide and driver will pick you up at cruise terminal of TIEN SA or CHAN MAY PORT with your name on Board ( Please Let us know your Arrival & Departure Time to arrange well) and drive you to the Ba Na hills.
Get cable car cabin seated and enjoy 20 minutes transfering up to the first hill.
Get experience of Golden Bridge and Love flower garden with spetacular view to Da Nang city.
Go through the Wine Cellar and Linh Ung Pagoda.
Get transfer to the second cable car station by the Finicular (e-train).
Explore the French Village,
Watch the show of Classical music or Violonists with free glass of German Beer.
Try the rolling coaster ride above the jungle (waiting to be on your turn is about 30 minutes).
Have buffet lunch in a Restaurant and take a rest with seasonal fruite.
Get your choice for games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games
Return Your Cruise on Time Before Depature ( one Hour)
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Buffet Lunch
- Bottled water
- Port Fee
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Cable Car
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 - 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : Golden Bridge :
• Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
• Largest span: 21.2 m
• Width: 3m
• Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
• Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
• Golden Handrail
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ba Na Cable Car, Hoa Ninh, Hoa Vang, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
25 minutes to go to Golden Bridge via Cable Car
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT or TIEN SA DA NANG PORTPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT
- TIEN SA DA NANG PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.