Private Shore Excursions from Chan May port to My Son Holyland & Hoi An City
MY SON HOLYLAND :
- Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture.
- Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
- Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
- To find down how the cham people built the temple without using mortar
HOI AN CITY TOUR:
- Visit Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge ( Symbol of Hoi An city ), Cultural and historical Museum, local market.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Modern A/C car or minivan, bus with experienced driver
- Licenced informative English speaking tour guide, other languages are available on request
- Entrance tickets
- Authentic Vietnamese set menu lunch
- Port permits
- Bottles of water & towels
- WiFi available
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Personal expenses such as shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
The drive from CHAN MAY to our first stop at My Son Holy Land takes approximately one and a half hours. Here, you will marvel at the ancient ruins which date back to the Champa Kingdom (4th-15th Centuries) After arriving at My Son you will have approximately one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos.
You will then depart for Hoi An, surely one of the most popular and picturesque destinations in Vietnam.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is a world heritage site located along the Thu Bon River. The Ancient Town has remained unchanged for centuries and was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kindom to import and export wood, gold and silk. At that time trade fairs were held, attracting merchants from Holland, Portugal, China and Japan but once the Thu Bon became too shallow, the port was moved to Da Nang sometime around the 18th Century.
The drive to Hoi An will take around one hour. On arrival you will enjoy a delicious local lunch. After lunch, you will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark. You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum. You will then have time to stroll around the town and buy souvenirs or some beautiful paintings for which Hoi An is famous.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
On the way back to the ship, we will stop you at My Khe Beach (former name by China Beach) in Danang where the US Base was located to take a swim in the South China Sea and a beer.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and we will have you back at least one hour or more before your departure.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our professional tour guide and driver pick you up from CHAN MAY Port (INSIDE the port) ( Please give us Your Pick up & Drop off Time to pick up as your cruise ship schedule)When you get off the ship walk past the guides holding names and walk past the line of buses. Our guide will be located at the port entrance marked by a building. They will be holding a sign with your name to welcome. Hope you can find your sign easily.Ports
- Chan May port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.