Private Shore Excursion of Zhujiajiao Water Town and Shanghai City Highlights
Enjoy this private shore excursion (with Visa-Exemption service available) to discover both classic and modern side of China. You will explore the beautiful Chinese water village at Zhujiajiao as well as to visit some top Shanghai city attractions, such as Yuyuan Garden, Bund and etc.. The tour itinerary can be 100% customized based on your interests. The pick up point can be from Shanghai international cruise terminal or Wusongkou cruise terminal. Cruise port pick up and drop-off, lunch, tickets are all-inclusive.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cruise terminal pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Shanghai Visa-Exemption for cruise transit tour groups available (please ensure to contact your local operator at least 2 days prior to your cruise landing if you need it)
- Zhujiajiao entrance fee and boat ride ticket
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Additional attraction entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
Your professional tour guide will warmly greet you with your name sign at the arrival hall of Cruise Terminal in the morning, and then start your exciting tour to Zhujiajiao Water Town. It's the best-preserved water town in the area with history over 1700 years. There are old bridges, antiquated architecture and bubbling streams. You can wander along the canal, stroll around the old lanes, visit some house with gardens. Later, enjoy a relaxing boat riding on the canal to see beautiful surrounding. Don't miss out the opportunity to take some fabulous pictures.
Revitalize yourself with a delicious lunch in a local restaurant where you can have some local delicious dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Road, Shanghai China
In the afternoon, you will go back to Shanghai city and visit Jade buddha temple, Take a stroll at the temple complex with multiple halls and lots of buddha statues. Learn the religion culture from your professional guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yuyuan Old Street, Houjia Road, Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200001 China
Then visit Yuyuan bazzar, a very ancient and well-preserved old street. You will see the stylish Chinese pavilion and authentic old architectures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Bund, Zhong Shan Dong Yi Lu, Wai Tan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Then, countinue to the Bund where you will see amazing city skyline, including the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center Shanghai Tower, Shanghai Tower and colonial buildings along the Huangpu River. It surely lights up your whole trip in Shanghai.
After the tour, your guide will take you back to your cruise port.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal: No.358 Dongdaming Road, Shanghai 外滩国际邮轮码头: 上海东大名路358号
- Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal: No.1 Baoyang Road, Shanghai 吴淞口国际邮轮码头: 上海市宝山区宝杨路1号
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you need Shanghai Visa-Exemption for this shore excursion, please contact your local operator after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please kindly contact if your cruise is delayed or cancelled in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.