Private Shore Excursion of Villa Escudero with Lunch
Spend a relaxing day away from Manila on this tour of Villa Escudero Plantations, a coconut plantation located in the Philippines’ beautiful countryside. Experience Filipino culture and history as you ride a water buffalo-drawn cart through the plantation, listen to live local music, browse interesting artifacts at the museum, and enjoy a scenic lunch at the base of a calm spillway from Labasin Dam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of an air-conditioned transportation
- Service of an English speaking guide
- Lunch inside the resort
- Carabao-drawn carriage ride around the resort
- One round of iced tea / soda during lunch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Villa Escudero, Maharlika Hwy Laguna, Tiaong, Luzon 1008 Philippines
Pick up at hotel
Transfer to Villa Escudero Plantations (2 hours land travel), a plantation and estate that’s famous for providing a unique experience of Philippine culture and history in a beautiful rural setting.
Visit the plantation aboard a cart drawn by a carabao, an indigenous water buffalo, while being serenaded by a native band.
You’ll then visit the plantation’s museum for a look at the Escudero family’s vast collection of historical, religious and cultural artifacts.
The highlight of your day will be sitting down to lunch served on bamboo dining tables at the base of a calm spillway from the Labasin Dam, the first working hydroelectric plant in the Philippines.
A few inches of cool, crystal-clear running water will trickle over your feet as you dine on a buffet lunch of local dishes such as grilled tilapia, liempo (roasted pork belly) and kaldereta (meat stew with tomato sauce and potatoes).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Fairmont Makati, 1 Raffles Drive, Makati Ave, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.