Private Shore Excursion: Moscow Highlights on Fri-Wed (for 2-day cruisers)
Depart from St. Petersburg to Moscow by fast train and a walking tour of the Kremlin. You will see the Kremlin Cathedrals, the Tsar Bell, the Tsar Cannon, the Red Square, the Alexander’s Garden, the Manezhnaya Square, etc. Return to St. Petersburg is a metro ride to the Moscow train station and a trip on the Sapsan high-speed train.
*Actual start time may be slightly adjusted.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Cruise ship <=> train station transfers in a private A/C vehicle
- Rail ticket St Petersburg – Moscow – St Petersburg
- All admissions as per program (Kremlin grounds, Red Square, subway)
- 1 Bottle of water pp per day
- Visa-free paperwork
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 7+ people)
- Welcome gift for adults
- Activity kit for kids
- Port fees & taxes
- Smiles and positive experience
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Leningradskiy Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Kremlin
- Entry/Admission - Red Square
- Entry/Admission - Aleksandrovskiy Sad
What's excluded :
- Admissions to St Basil cathedral, Lenin’s mausoleum
- Transportation in Moscow – this is a walking tour!
- Entry/Admission - Assumption Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of the Annunciation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leningradskiy Railway Station, Komsomolskaya Square, 3, Moskva, Russia, 107140
Leningradsky railway station is the passenger terminal of the Moscow-Passenger railway station, located on Komsomolskaya Square and is the oldest of the nine railway stations of the city.
*8.00am - 2.00pm - meeting with a guide and driver in St. Petersburg by the ship, transfer to the airport and departure to Moscow.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Moscow Kremlin, Moscow 103132 Russia
Kremlin began as an ancient fortress, which became the historical and cultural center of the country and the office of the president of Russia. A large part of the Kremlin grounds is open for the tourists. The main attractions are the old cathedrals, where Russian tsars from Ivan the Terrible to Nicholas 2nd were crowned (1 cathedral inside visit), as well as Russia’s largest bell and cannon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Assumption Cathedral, Dvortsovaya, 1B, Moscow 103073 Russia
The Cathedral of the Assumption is the oldest church in the Kremlin and also the most important: the seat of the Russian Orthodox Church was transferred here from Vladimir in 1326, making it the centre of the state of Muscovy, and Muscovy the most powerful of the Russian principalities.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor), Borovitskaya ulitsa Kremlin, Moscow Russia
The Archangel Michael, a suitably war-like heavenly figure, was chosen as the patron saint of the rulers of Muscovy in the 14th Century. The Cathedral that bears his name was erected between 1505 and 1508 - the culmination of a grandiose building project begun by Ivan the Great to reflect the growing power of the state, and provide a fitting resting place for Russian Royalty.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of the Annunciation, Borovitskaya Ulitsa , Ivanovskaya Ploshchad Kremlin, Moscow 103073 Russia
On the crest of Borovitsky Hill, at the south end of Sobornaya Ploshad (Cathedral Square), stands the Cathedral of the Annunciation. The present building dates from 1484, when Ivan III (the Great), the great Muscovite empire-builder, ordered a new cathedral on the site. It was completed in 1489 by Krivtsov and Mishkin, masons from Pskov, who blended Greek and Russian styles in their design.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, ul. Kreml, Moscow 101000 Russia
Tsar Bell is the largest bell in the world. It weighs 202 tons (445 000 pounds). The bell was created for the bell tower of Kremlin, but was damaged in fire 2 years later.
Tsar Cannon is the largest cannon in Russia and it can shoot the largest cannon balls (890 mm) in the world. It's listed in the Guinness book of records. The cannon was created in 1586 in Moscow.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
Red in Old Russian also stands for beautiful. So this name marks the beauty of the square, rather than the color of the Kremlin walls or the Soviet history. The Red square is beautiful by day or by night framed by the GUM building and the tall Kremlin wall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aleksandrovskiy Sad, Near Kremlin, Moscow 119072 Russia
The garden is named after the Russian emperor Alexander the 1st. It appeared when Moscow was rebuilt after the war with Napoleon. The garden is located on the place of the Neglinka river, currently hidden underground, which protected the fort’s walls. The most important memorial of the garden is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with the eternal flame – Russia’s most important WW2 memorial.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Manege Square, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia
Manezhnaya (Manege) square is large square near the Alexander’s garden named after Manege – the large structure, currently used for exhibitions. The huge underground mall was constructed here in 1990th, so now it’s a great place for the easy walk or rest. There is a long fountain complex between the square and the garden, inspired by the characters of the Russian fairy tales.
*7.00 - 12.00pm - take subway to return back to train station, Fast Sapsan Train back to St.Petersburg and transfer from Moskovsky train station back to the ship .
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your St Petersburg guide and driver by the ship, transfer to the airport, flight to Moscow. Then take the Aeroexpress fast train from the Moscow airport to the central railway station, where the Moscow guide and driver will be waiting.Ports
- Morskoy Vokzal, Ploshchad' Morskoy Slavy, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Leningradskaya oblast', Russia, 199106
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.