Private Shore Excursion Kefalonia, Lake Melissani, Myrtos, Picturesque Fiskardo
The tour is absolutely Private only for you NOT for other travelers, no lines, no wait for others, with best rates guarantee!
Private Shore excursion at the most beautiful Island of Ionian sea complex. You will visit Kefalonia that is famous from the movie ‘’Captain Corelli’s Manodline’’ with Nicolas Cage and Penelope Cruz, we will visit the Lake Melissani the Lake of the Nymphs with a unique beauty.
It constitutes of a unique geological phenomenon. Then we ho ahead to this magnificent cave of Drogarati that was discovered about 300 years ago.
We have a Panoramic Photostop above Myrtos Beach.This beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Greece you must not miss. It lies between the feet of two mountains. The view high above is truly unforgettable.
We continue the north east coast road to Village of Fiscardo. It is a beautiful and cosmopolitan traditional village with Venetian houses to be situated around a beautiful harbour.
The duration of the tour is about 5 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up & drop off from your cruise ship
- Licensed Tour Guide according to your selection
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fess to the Lakes
- Meals & personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Melissani Cave
- Entry/Admission - Drogarati Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melissani Cave, Melissani Lake, Sami 28080 Greece
Pick you up form your ship (or from your hotel) to start this special private shore excursion. We will visit the Lake of Melissani: Lake of the Nymphs, a lake – cave of unique beauty. 350m long, 40m wide and 36m high. It constitutes of a unique geological phenomenon. Seawater disappear into swallow holes near Argostoli and appear again after 15 days as brackwater in the cave’s lake which is situated 30cm above sea level.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Drogarati Cave, Chaliotata 280 80 Greece
Visit of Drogarati Cave: This magnificent cave opened to the public in 1963 and was discovered about 300 years ago. It is about 150 million years old and has a constant temperature of 18*C, is about 60m deep and the arched ceiling is 20m high.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Myrtos Beach, Pylaros Ionian Islands, Cephalonia Greece
Photostop above Myrtos Beach This beach is one of the most beautiful and dramatic beaches in Greece you must not miss. It lies between the feet of two mountains. It has a long beach if white shingle backed by steep cliffs of limestone. The colors of the sea can change from deep blue to white. The view high above is truly unforgettable.
We drive through the isthmus and join the north east coast road to Village of Fiscardo. Once there, we have free time to enjoy the beautiful village and harbor. Fiskardo lies 54 Km northeast of Argostoli. It is a beautiful and cosmopolitan town with Venetian houses to be situated around a beautiful harbour. Part of Fiskardo charm is being the only town in Kefalonia not to have been devastated by the earthquake in 1953. It is a major sailing port.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will be waiting next to the ship holding a sign with your name written on in order to meet you and start your tourPorts
- Port of Sami, Kefallonia Paxoi, Sami 280 80, Greece
Departure Time :Without Licensed Tour Guide 4/20/2021 - 10/31/2021
With Licensed Tour Guide 4/20/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.