Private Shore Excursion: Hue Imperial City - UNESCO World Heritage Site
Hue city is known as the Imperial capital and now listed as a World Heritage site. Join in Hue city tour, you will not only visit the special historical sites with the Royal Tombs and amazing citadels but also beautiful landscapes of the ancient city.
per adult from
7 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up at the cruise port (Chan May Port or Tien Sa Port) for one day tour conquering beautiful Hue city. Start your day with a visit Minh Mang King’s Tomb – most majestic of all Nguyen Dynasty royal tombs with a complex of 40 constructions: palaces, temples, pavilions, etc. Many said that it’s a perfect combination of the manmade and natural beauty of Hue, where architecture fits harmony into the surrounding landscape.
Then keep moving to visit Khai Dinh King’s Tomb with a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Spend 45 minutes visiting this tomb and then get back to the car to visit another tomb.
The next visit will be traditional Martial Art Van An which was originated in the Nguyen Dynasty. Then spend another 15 minutes visiting conical hat and incense making village.
And end the morning tour up by visiting the Tu Duc King’s Tomb
Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch, visit the Imperial Citadel which is known as the last royal dynasty of Vietnam. Then visit Thien Mu pagoda which is the oldest pagoda in Hue city. You will cruise along the Perfume River about 45 minutes before getting back to your ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Guide welcome with signboard namePorts
- Tien Sa Port
- Chan May Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.