Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Isla Negra & Pomaire Village
Experience a wonderful, relaxing day off the ship. Visit the museum home overlooking the mighty Pacific Ocean of Nobel poet Pablo Neruda in Isla Negra. Shop for local handicrafts and try some traditional Chilean food in Pomaire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transportation from Cruise Terminal in San Antonio
- Multilingual Guide
- Entrance to Pablo Neruda Museum House
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de San Antonio, Paseo Bellamar, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
We begin the tour with your pick up at the Cruise Terminal in San Antonio and then proceed along the coastal highway "Route of the Poets" to the town of Isla Negra.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
Experience the colorful seaside town of Isla Negra and the museum home of Nobel Prize in Poetry recipient Pablo Neruda who built his house overlooking the Pacific Ocean to resemble the interior of a ship, filled with seashells, momentos, and treasures from the sea. Gain fascinating insight into Neruda’s eccentric life and works.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pomaire, Pomaire, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We then travel to Pomaire, known for its interesting clay pottery and other handicrafts. Pomaire is a wonderful place to visit. This town became an artisan hotspot because of natural clay deposits in the nearby land, causing the pottery industry to boom here. Pomaire is also known for being the home of the largest “empanadas” in Chile! This is a great and relaxing day out of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Muelle Turístico San Antonio Chile, Paseo El Mar, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up directly at the Cruise Terminal in San Antonio. Guests should walk through the cruise terminal building to the exit where they will find their guide holding a "Chile Dream Tours" sign.Ports
- Muelle Turístico San Antonio Chile, Paseo El Mar, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the Pablo Neruda Museum House in Isla Negra, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is not available on Mondays due to the Pablo Neruda Museum in Isla Negra being closed.
- Tour length may vary depending on amount of time in Port and itinerary may be modified accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.