Private Shore Excursion from Chan May Port to Hue City
Shore Excursions are limited in time, so we designed a special tour of Hue City staring from the cruise port of Chan May that offers you the opportunity to see as much of the Hue Imperial City ancient town as possible.
This tour highlights the most exciting such as the Hue Imperial Citadel, the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda and the Khai Dinh tomb.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private car / van with safe driver
- Local english speaking guide
- Lunch local food
- Bottled of water
- All entrance tickets
- Dragon boat trip on Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
What's excluded :
- Beverage & personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Others services not mentioned
- Pick up / drop off inside the port
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Tomb of Khai Dinh, also known as Ung tomb is the tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh, the 12th King of Nguyen Dynasty. The architectural work owns a harmonious combination between the European modernity and the Vietnam classical characteristics.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
After visiting the tomb of Khai Dinh, you will have a chance to visit one of the most beautiful and famous pagoda in Hue. Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda located on the bank of charming Perfume River in Hue city.
And then we take a Dragon Boat trip back to the Hue city for lunchtime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
After finished lunchtime at a good Local Food at beautiful Garden Restaurant, we continue to visit the most famous site in Hue city. The Citadel – Located on the northern bank of the inspirational Perfume River. Hue Citadel was built on an area of over 500 ha, including the Citadel and the Forbidden City, known collectively as the Citadel. This is the administrative and the political center of Nguyen dynasty and the home of the king and the royal family. The Citadel has a unique art architecture and garden.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you outside the Chan May port. Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.Ports
- Cảng Chân Mây, Lộc Vĩnh, Phú Lộc, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to harbor’s regulation, if we want to go inside the harbor, we need a permit from the management. You must send us a scanned copy of your passports and VISA
- Contact us to make sure Baby Seat available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.