Private Shore Excursion from Chan May Port to Hoi An
Labeled a UNESCO World Heritage site, Hoi An Town is the must-place you have to visit if you’re in Vietnam due to its unique architectural features that goes back centuries ago during the town’s trading boom. Hoi An far 73 kilometers away from the Chan May Port. This Private Tour will takes about 6 to 8 hours.
Hoi An Town is really a good choice for 1 day visiting Central Vietnam from Chan May port. With our Chan May port to Hoi An and back to Chan May port Private Tour, everything from the moment you dock to the moment you depart is taken care of.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private car / van
- Local english tourist guide
- Safe and friendly driver
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch local food
- Bottled of water
- Road tolls, Parking fees, Petro
What's excluded :
- Guide and Driver Tips
- Drinks and Any Private Expenses
- In the morning, our driver and guide will collect you up at Chan May port with a welcome board showing your name. Then you will transfer to Hoi An ancient town.
On the way, we will stop to visit:
Lang Co Beach – a nice beach with white sand and pure water located between Da Nang and Hue.
Hai Van Pass – a natural boundary of Da Nang and Hue and is rated as one the most beautiful ocean view, mountain top roads in the world.
Arrived Da Nang city, we will visit Marble Mountain – A cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It’s also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels.
In the afternoon, we will Have Lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue to visit Hoi An Ancient Town – Famous trading port in Southeast Asia centuries ago that was well-preserved and awarded as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In Hoi an, our guide will take you to visit Japanese Covered Bridge, ancient houses such as Phung Hung house, Historical Phuc Kien Assembly Hall,… Watch the talented artwork of handicraft making at a local workshop.
When you finished, we head back to Chan may port. Arrive in Chan May Port and finish Chan May port to Hoi An private tour. End of services.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you outside Chan May port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.