Private shore excursion from Cannes : Half day Saint-Paul de Vence, Nice (6 hours)
Departure from the pier of Cannes : Cannes, Saint-Paul de Vence, Nice.
Your driver-guide will welcome you at the pier with a luxury top range 8 seater A/C van.
Get the best of the French Riviera from the port of Cannes you will enjoy the highlights of the region during this 6 hours private tour.
Since it's a private tour you can also reorganize the itinerary as per your wishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Pick-up at your residential place in Cannes or from the pier of Cannes ;
Drive by the famous Croisette boulevard (sea front of Cannes), picture stop at the Red Carpet and continue to Saint-Paul de Vence, the second most visited village of France !. Walk on the town's medieval walls and through its narrow main street to enjoy all the art galleries and boutiques. Many painters and actors have decided to live here because of the artistic atmosphere.
Then drive to the city of Nice along the "Promenade des Anglais" and its popular beach to end up in the old town of Nice built from the 13th century, free time to enjoy the flower ans farmer market. A must see !
Drive back to Cannes by the highway.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from the Pier of Cannes, the Port of Antibes and any location around.Airports
- Mandelieu Airport, Cannes France
- Port de Cannes - Service Trade, Port de Cannes CCI Côte d'Azur Service Commerce Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Avenue de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel if you want to enter the Casino in Monte-Carlo
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.