Private Shore Excursion: Ephesus and Turkish Cooking Experience
Once you board your private luxurious vehicle you will drive up to a scenically wonderful coastal road before we reach the ancient Ephesus.
Enter the site through the Magnesia Gate. Discover innumerable monuments including the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika and the Great Theatre built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period, which is still noted for its remarkable acoustics. Our next stop will be at the Basilica of Saint John who came here with Virgin Mary and wrote his Gospel.
Will continue trip with a hands-on outdoor Private Turkish Cooking Experience at the gardens of an awesome village style property. Will be invited to watch the cooking sessions while sipping a glass of wine or join in for a hands-on experience. Will serve you a lunch of all the wonderful dishes we have cooked together, at tables where we will share stories of cookery in the country and in our families.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch of all the wonderful dishes we have cooked together
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Once in the ancient city itself we will explore this ancient Roman city and visit the Library of Celcius, Temple of Hadrian, the Theatre and Odeon.
Hellenistic and Roman vestiges: Odeon, Bouleterion, Fountains, Temples, Roman Baths. The Library of Celsus: Renowned for its statues of four female figures symbolizing Wisdom, Knowledge, Intelligence and Valor. The Great Theater: This theater is the spot where St Paul preached to Ephesians.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the Kusadasi PortPorts
- Kusadasi Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 people required
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.