Private Shore Excursion: Ephesus Ancient City & The House Of Mary Tour
Enjoy with a local guide & experience for a fully-customized tour from Kusadasi to the Ancient City of Ephesus and House of Mary. You’ll learn the stories behind the stones of Ephesus, from detailed friezes to statues, terrace houses, and the fascinating Library of Celsus. After spending time exploring at your own pace you’ll travel to the House of the Virgin Mary, where the famous biblical figure is thought to have lived before she died. Don’t miss this opportunity to see some of the most ancient sites in all of Asia and learn about the region’s important history and culture. Then pause for a lunch of local cuisine. Since this tour is designed just for you, you’ll have plenty of time to explore the things that interest you most, with all transport in a climate-controlled minivan.
PLEASE ASK FOR MY AVAILABILITY BEFORE YOU BOOK MY TOURS!
Look forward to meeting you
per adult from
6 to 7 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Private Tour & Transportation (Luxury, new model Minivan)
- Hotel/Port pickup & drop-off
- All Taxes
- Parking Fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees(I will arrange the entrance tickets in advance, do not need to wait in the ticket line
- Lunch & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ephesus is one of the world’s best-preserved Greco-Roman archaeological sites including Library, Hadrian Temple, Latrines(Public Toilets), Odeon and Trajan Fountain, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
Terrace Houses which are located on the hill that was covered with fantastic frescoes and mosaics. Also called ''The Houses of Rich”, give us information about family life during the Roman period.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of the Virgin Mary where mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see during your visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus was a great building belonging to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It was the largest building in the Hellenistic world, surpassing even the Athenian Parthenon, and the first monumental structure built entirely of marble.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Church Of St. John The Baptist (Vaftizci Yahya Kilisesi), Cavusin Road, Cavusin Turkey
You can see Saint John Basilica from distance. It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. The tomb of St John was under the central dome of basilica. Just ask to your guide if you would like to see interior part of basilica.
Pass By: Isa Bey Mosque, Selcuk Turkey
Isa bey Mosque is one of the finest examples of Seljuk architecture in Anatolia and the oldest ones in the area
Pass By: Port Kusadas Turkey, Camikebir, Feribot Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
At the end of the tour, we will give you some time to explore local goods and around 15:00 – 16:00 we will drop you back to the Cruise Port or Hotels
Ps: This tour designed as the preferences of cruise passengers, and ensures your on-time return to onboard time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kusadasi Cruise PortAll Central Located Kusadasi and Selcuk HotelsIzmir Cruise PortIzmir AirportAll Central Located Izmir HotelsPs: Once you completed the booking tour, I will contact you for details. and I will organize pick-up timeAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Izmir Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Tour From Izmir Port & Hotels 7/15/2019 - 10/21/2021
Tour From Kusadası Port&Hotels 7/15/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Before you book tour. Inform me ''Will someone physically assists you if needed? ( push a manual wheelchair) ''
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.