Private Shanghai Street Food Walking Tour with Pickup and Drop-off Service
Explore best and most authentical local street food on this fully guided private tour. No matter you are a foodie fan or not, this street food tour take you to try out many popular foods in off the beaten area, learn and explore local food culture, get a better understanding of the amazing life sounds. In addition, have fun explore the charming old town bazaar.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( hotel located in downtown area)
- Professional private guide
- Local transport ( Didi/Uber)
- Street food and drinks
- Private tour service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai, Shanghai
Your local friendly guide will meet you at your downtown Shanghai hotel lobby. Your great food tour begins at the city’s oldest food market. Here follows your guide to walk along the authenical local street, try out the famed Shanghai soup dumpling, best pan-fried dumpling at Tim Cook’s favorite place, traditional Shanghai noodles, freshly baked "Xinjiang " Style Nang, Lamb skewers, local desserts and popular bubble tea and more. Food and drink are enough for a lunch or dinner.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Town, Old Town, Shanghai
hen make your way to the old town bazaar, known as “China Town” here appreciate the charming Ming and Qing Dynasty old architecture, see the oldest tea house in the middle lake while walk along the nine lucky zigzag bridge, have fun explore the lively markets that fully of interesting arts, crafts, trinkets, souvenirs and more. If you book the tour for evening departure, you will enjoy the amazing light show when it’s lit up at night. After the great tour your guide will see you off at your downtown Shanghai hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your pickup details at time of booking .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.