Private Shanghai Night Tour : Shanghai Tower Observation Deck and Amazing Lights
Capture the magic of Shanghai by night on this exclusive private tour. Visit the observation of the Asia tallest building, the 2,073-foot (632-meter) Shanghai Tower for the spectacular views across Shanghai's iconic skyline during the sunset and evening. Enjoy a short ferry ride along the Huangpu River and stroll along the old British colonial Bund riverside and take in the fascinating night view when it’s lit up at night. Optional dinner package is available for you to savor the delightful authentical local cuisine.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Shanghai area
- Entrance fee to Shanghai Tower observation Deck(Can be replaced by one of the other tower if needed)
- Local tasty dinner( If dinner option is booked)
- Local transportation( For a party of 1-4 pax ,you will be traveled in the local premieum uber)
- Local Transport(For a group of 5 or more than 5 pax, private MPV van will be provided )
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
Your local great guide will meet you at your central hotel in Shanghai. Follow your guide and start the wonderful evening tour. First make the stop at Pudong New Island. Mavel at the amazing development of the swamp island into the mordern financial center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai Tower, No479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
Upon arrival,pay the visit to Asia No.1 tallest skyscraper Shanghai Tower. Enjoy a 55 second super-fast elevator ride to the top observation deck at 118Floor. Take in the fantastic bird-eye view of the mega Shanghai city both at the sunset and evening. Admire the spectacular skyline of Pudong Lujiazui with stunning buildings like The Pearl and Shanghai World Financial Tower, as well as the old and new buildings illuminated at night. If you have been to the observation deck of Shanghai tower you could substitute to one of the other decks such as 360-degree transparent glass floor at Oriental Pearl TV Tower, 100F at Shanghai World Financial Tower, or Jinmao Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Riverside Promenade (Bingjiang Da Dao), Bingjiang Dadao, Shanghai China
Next, you will enjoy the leisure walk along the Riverside Promenade(Bingjiang Dadao) and take the short ferry ride to the Bund side, as you walk by gems of colonial-era architecture, your guide will explain Shanghai's colonial modern and old history while capturing classic photos or simply soak up the view as you look across one of the world's greatest and most splendid city under lights.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
However, it’s subject to favorable weather conditions to visit the observation deck, such as heavy raining day, you will be given the option of an alternative night activities, such as take a 1) Huangpu River Cruise; 2) Visit Old town bazaar ;3) Rooftop bar experience.
After the lovely evening, your guide will drop you back to your downtown hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise pick up details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions to visit Shanghai Tower. If canceled due to poor weather, such like a bad raining day, you will be given the option of an alternative night activities instead, such as take a Huangpu River cruise ride or visit Old town bazaar when lit up at night.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.