Private Shanghai Layover Tour to Qibao Ancient Town with Spa Option
Enjoy a relax private layover tour to Qibao Ancient Town, the closest water village near by Shanghai city. Qibao literally: "Seven Treasures Town" in Chinese, and it's a great place to try out the authentic local Food as well as to enjoy the beautiful scenery of small alleyways, picturesque canals, and historical architectures of Ming and Qing dynasties. If your layover time is allowed, you still can visit 1 or 2 Shanghai city attraction like famous Bund, Yu Garden or Jade Buddha Temple on your way back. Or you can upgrade your tour with a 60, 90-minute full body massage or a relaxing hot spring bath at time of booking.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private driver
- 60, 90 minutes full body massage or hot spring bath if related option is selected
- PVG or SHA airport pickup and drop-off
- Qibao Town entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Gokurakuyu
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of Shanghai city attraction
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qibao Old Street, Qingnian Road, Minhang District, Shanghai China
Your friendly private guide will greet you with your name card at the arrival hall of Pudong International airport or Shanghai Hongqiao Airport. Then, take your comfortable private vehicle directly to Qibao Ancient Town.
Upon arrival, take a stroll along Qibao Old Street, home to many Ming- and Qing-dynasty buildings and architectural styles. Stop for photos on the beautiful stone bridges that span Qibao’s canals, and check out some of the many interesting souvenir shops as you walk.
Continue into the southern part of Old Street, famous for its food shops and street snacks (at your own cost). After your food tastings, visit a tea house beside a canal and enjoy a cup of Chinese tea, choosing from several varieties such as Green Dragon, Jasmine tea, or Oolong tea if you like.
If you have layover time is enough, you can also stop by 1 or 2 Shanghai city attractions after your Qibao Town visit, such as Bund, Yu Garden or Jade Buddha Temple, Xintiandi, French Concession, and etc..
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gokurakuyu, No.600 Xinjinqiao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
This tour also offers spa options in 60/90 minutes full body massage, or you can choose to enjoy a relaxing hot spring bath (see more details at time of booking).
Your tour or spa is finished, You will be transferred back to the airport to catch your next connecting flight.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Wusongkou Wharf International Youlun Gangfazhan Co., Ltd. （South Gate）, 1 Bao Yang Lu, Baoshan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
- Baoyang Road Shipside, 18 Bao Yang Zhi Lu, Baoshan Qu, China
- Baoyang Road Wharf, China, Shanghai Shi, Baoshan Qu, Bao Yang Lu, 宝杨路
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal, 500 Dong Da Ming Lu, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local operator if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will be wait for you in the arrival hall.
- This layover tour requires at least 8 to 10 hours between two connecting flights.
- Detailed flight information is required upon booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.