Private Shanghai Evening Street Food Walking and Cruise Tour
If you are a food adventurer and also enjoy walking and learning local history and culture, you surely don't want to miss this fun evening walking tour. Your friendly private guide will take you to experience the best local street food in Shanghai city center as well as to share some interesting history stories while walking though the high streets and back lanes. In addition, you will take a relaxing river cruise, and you will be able to see the amazing city landmarks along the Bund area, such as Peace Hotel, Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Tower and the Shanghai World Financial Center. Put on your comfortable walking shoes and have a fun and fabulous evening time during your trip in Shanghai!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Private walking tour services
- Food tasting and drinks during the tour (enough for the dinner)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Pls provide the hotel you will stay in case thelocal guide need contact)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai, Shanghai
Meet up your guide at the designated point at your preferred time and head up to one of the earliest local food streets to enjoy some traditional Shanghai snacks. You will stop at few places to have a bite of following items.
• The best picked Shanghai soup dumplings
• Pan-friend dumplings
• Traditional Shanghai noodles
• Freshly baked "Xinjiang " Style Nang
• Lamb skewers
• Local dessert.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
After wonderful and authentical food experience, it´s time to enjoy a walk. Continue your tour towards the Bund direction, and you will pass by the famous Shanghai Old Town Bazaar where you can see the beautiful lights on both old colonial buildings and the modern skylines. Listen to your guide telling about local culture, history, custom and the new changes to the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Then,you will board a sightseeing boat and enjoy a 60-minute relaxing river cruise on Huangpu River to soak up the fantastic Shanghai night when it’s lit up at night. After the tour is finished, your guide will help you get a taxi back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Central Hotel Shanghai, 505 Jiu Jiang Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Return Detail :Huangpu River Cruise, 153 or 291Zhongshan Dong Er Lu (Zhongshan East2nd Rd), 黄浦区 China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please kindly provide your local contact number or hotel information upon booking so your guide can contact you if anything changes (no hotel pickup/drop off)
- Please advise the preferred time under the special requirements field upon booking if you have
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.