Private Shanghai City Highlights Day Tour
Take on this 8-hour tour to experience the manifold facets of humongous Shanghai through insightful eyes: colonial classical, Chinese archaic, fusion centerpiece and modern wonder via the Bund, Yu Garden of Old Town, Xintiandi of French Concession and Pudong Financial Zone respectively. You will be guided not only to have a panoramic view of the city but also synchronize with its vibe: receptiveness, excellence, liberality and humility.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet with your friendly private guide and driver at 9:00am, and begin your wonderful city tour from The Bund area. Discover the "Gallery of World Architectures", strikes your eyes and distinguishes Shanghai as an open melting pot and historic city to the near-modern and modern times of China. Move south to a bustling market area in Old Town that features Yu Garden, "Oasis of Tranquility", at the core.
Then cross the space to the famous showpiece of French Concession, e.g. Xintiandi. Where the CPC (Communist Party of China) was born in 1921 was given a rebirth two decades ago into now a chic icon. At last, ascend to a great height in a skyscraper's observatory in Lujiazui Financial Zone to capture the kaleidoscopic panorama of Shanghai.
At the end, you are returned back to your city hotel or you can request to be dropped off anywhere in the city center.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Shanghai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.