Private SELINUNTE and SEGESTA Discover Tour with local Guide-starts from Palermo
The archaeological sites of Selinunte and Segesta rank among the oldest and most important ruins in Sicily. On this private tour, reach both sites in one day with your guide, and uncover 2,600 years of culture and history. Explore ancient temples, excavated ruins, and beautiful landscapes—with round-trip travel from your Palermo hotel included.
• Explore two of Sicily’s most interesting archeological sites
• Exclusive tour led by a licensed LOCAL GUIDE for personalized attention
• Comfortable Transport from your hotel by Top Class Mercedes Minivan
• Discover historic temples and ancient ruins dating back 2600 years
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Exclusive Private tour
- Transportation by Mercedes V-Class Minivan
- Guided tours in Selinunte and Segesta
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in general
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico Selinunte
- Entry/Admission - Tempio di Segesta
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Greco di Segesta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico Selinunte, Via Selinunte, 91022 Marinella di Selinunte, Castelvetrano, Sicily Italy
Meet your LOCAL GUIDE and take a scenic drive (1. 5 hours) on board of a Luxury Mercedes Minivan to the south of Palermo. Through a landscape where wonderful olive orchards and vineyards are everywhere. Inside the marvelous archeological area in SELINUNTE, you’ll visit with your local guide the Eastern Hill with three temples, and other interesting excavations dating back to the 7th century B. C. which are considered among the most important in Sicily. This site gives you a unique opportunity to discover how an ancient Greek city functioned.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tempio di Segesta, Contrada Barbaro SNC, 91013 Calatafimi-Segesta, Sicily Italy
After a lunch break follow your guide on a guided tour in SEGESTA: here you'll visit the heritage of the Greeks in this singular archeological area. Temple and Theater, built in the late 5th century BC. are embedded in a wonderful countryside. Visible are also the remains of an Arabic mosque, a Norman church and the Roman Forum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Teatro Greco di Segesta, Contrada Barbaro SNC, 91013 Calatafimi-Segesta, Sicily Italy
Higher still is the theater that offers great panoramic views. New excavations that have uncovered the remains of a stoà a place where citizens strolled and discussed among themselves, an agora where assemblies were held. The high-stepped, semi-circular theatre opens onto a breathtaking panorama over the surrounding countryside with the sea in the distance. Back to Palermo in the afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Palermo
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No infants allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- ● Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums ● Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.