Private Self-Guided Rome City Scavenger Hunt - Find the hidden Gems of Rome
Looking for small-group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole?
We are here to help. Sign up for a Rome City Tour and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Rome.
Our app will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Rome sights as you and your team will success in the hunt for eternal glory.
We've got 50 questions, riddles, trivia, and puzzles for you that bring you to the highlights of the city. So what are you waiting for...
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this tour: Collosseum, Pantheon, Vatican City, Trevi Fontain, Scalinata di Trinità dei Monti, Piazza del Popolo, Colonna Traiana and Statua Equestre di Vittorio Emanuele II.
Note: If you want to play in teams against eachother, then you have to book one tour per team.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
We are the #1 app-led scavenger city tour company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving puzzles and challenges.
Play as a team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences of this amazing City. This City Scavenger Hunt is great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more!
This activity will bring you to the highlights of the city and the best thing is that you can do this in your own pace. So if you want to enter a museum or drink or eat something at the restaurant or finish the city quest in multiple days, it is all up to you.
• Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
• Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
• Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
• Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
• Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza Venezia, 00186 Rome Italy
• Colonna Traiana, Via dei Fori Imperiali, Rome Italy
• Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Celio Vibenna, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :9/13/2020 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.