Private Sekinchan Village Experience with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur
Sekinchan is an unspoilt fishing village located about one and half hour’s drive away from the hustle and buzzle of Kuala Lumpur city. The first eye-catching impression is the vast expanse of green to golden-colour paddy field in the middle of the village. Stop for photo-taking and visit one of the many Rice Mills there for a brief introduction of paddy planting and rice production. After that visit the picturesque fishing village and stop for lunch at a local seafood restaurant. Continue tour to the breezy Redang beach before return journey to Kuala Lumpur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sekinchan, Sekinchan, Selangor
Sekinchan is a fishing village but it is more widely recognized as a famous paddy field. Along the way, you will find water path, little bridge, birds and of course the paddy. There are also factories which allow visits. The staff will brief you on the paddy plantation process, type of rice and so on. You can also purchase the rice here which is not available in the market. You can also stop by to have a look at the fishing boats and jetty. Stop for lunch at a local seafood restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pantai Redang Beach, Sekinchan Malaysia
Redang Beach is a popular beach in Sekinchan. It faces the Straits of Malacca, on the northern side of the mouth of Sungai Labu. Over the past few years, the seaside has become a very happening place, with food stalls sprouting up here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Kuala Lumpur city centre
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.